As you must know this is Craftingeek* a crafts YT channel (well, this is the blog) where we show you DIY craft projects easily, step-by-step with video tutorials.
I am Mexican (yeii!), so obviously Spanish is my 1st language. As i started with crafts i did all of my DIY project videos in Spanish, but some time after i started getting mails asking me to do English tutorials.
My English is not bad at all, as a foreign I've been told that my English is good, at least understandable :P
But the process of redoing all of the videos in English will take too long so i just decided to do English Subtitles.
I am starting with the process... we already have like 3 or 4 videos with subs that you can enjoy (maybe again but now understanding everything i say).
This subtitles are for all of you followers that have trouble understanding Spanish, you people that speak english, Portuguese, french, German, Russian or even Chinese.
So here it is, a quick guide on How-to Turn ON English Subtitles in youtube for Craftingeek* videos:
How to turn on Subtitles?
1. Go to the video.
2. You see the bar below the video? Where you can find the play-pause button, volume, time, resolution, screen size, etc.
3. There you have 2 important icons: Annotations and Subtitles.
Annotations icon looks like a dialogue box and Subtitles icon has CC on it.
4. Before the video starts, make sure to click CC and choose: ENG Subs
5. The Subtitles will appear in the bottom of the video, Enjoy!
And now, which videos we have (until now) with Subs?
DIY Craft Projects with English Subs
1. Christmas Cards - 3 different styles: Po-up, 3D Tree and Simples
2. Exploding box, or as i called it in spanish: Scrapbook box. Some other people calls it Explosion box. Whatever name the idea is great for presents!
3. Gift bows made out of any type of paper: magazine, wrapping paper, news paper, maps, etc.
And this is not a tutorial, but it has english subtitles:
The Craftingeek* MEGACONTEST: másCG! Will you enter?
Hope you enjoy!
Good bye, adeus, ciao, tschüs!